A Career Unlike Any Other
We are seeking financial professionals to serve as insurance agents and investment advisory representatives (IAR).
Working with the Knights of Columbus as a financial professional is unlike any other career opportunity you’ll come across. We are a not-for-profit charitable membership organization that helps provide financial security to its members and their families through its insurance programs and investments while also engaging in charitable works.
Each Knights of Columbus financial professional is assigned to a territory of Knights of Columbus families. Our agents and advisors offer meaningful insurance and financial solutions to our Catholic members and their families and join our members in building our church and serving our communities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career centered on the Catholic faith and serving the community
- Contacts in our councils who are eligible to purchase insurance
- Schedule you set yourself
- Coaching on your business plan
- Training plan developed just for you
- Eligibility for our group life, medical, and disability insurance
- Eligibility for our cash balance pension plan and 401(k) plans
- Eligibility to earn performance incentives and bonuses
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR AGENTS & ADVISORS:
- Provide our members and their families with the advice that fits their needs
- Be deeply involved in your parish and the councils of Knights you serve
- Build and enhance your financial literacy
- Learn and follow all regulatory requirements
- Provide our members and their families with outstanding customer service
- Active state license to sell life insurance and our other products, or successful completion of the license process when required by the state
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (Not required at hire):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 65 license
- CFP, CLU, CFA, CPA, or other professional designations